Re: Processed: Re: still unable to print

Hi,

> Hi.  I am still not able to print from okular in version 4:15.08.2-1.
> When I try to print, I get the same terminal issue that Kari noted:

> servo:~ 0$ okular <...>.pdf
> usage: lpr [-cdfghlmnpqrstv] [-#num] [-1234 font] [-C class] [-i [numcols]]
	[-J job] [-Pprinter] [-T title] [-U user] [-wnum] [name ...]

> And of course no job is sent to the print.

> Please let me know if I can provide more information.  Thanks.

Please avoid reopening old bugs, it's better to ask in the debian-kde users
list or in the #debian-kde irc channel, if that wouldn't help then open a new
one. The issue that was reported here was fixed: cups-bsd was added as a
recommends.

Also, when you send a message to control your mail is not shown in the bug,
you need to cc the bug for that.

okular uses the lpr from cups, if you have a different lpr it needs to accept
the same parameters. You could try:
apt install cups-bsd lpr- lprng- gnuspool-

Happy hacking,
--
"pi seconds is a nanocentury" -- Tom Duff
Saludos /\/\ /\ >< `/