Re: ongoing libkdegames transition.

¡Hola peter!

El 2015-10-18 a las 09:25 +0100, peter green escribió:
Do you have a preferred solution in mind?
IMO if it is likely that some packages will take significant time to migrate to the new kdegames kf5 then introducing a new libkdegames-kde4 source package is probablly the way to go.

Ok, the upload that reintroduces the kde4 versions of libkdegames (libkdegames-kde4) source has already been accepted, thanks to Scott Kitterman. I hope this solves the issue for now.

Regarding the kde team packages I think that we are going to start removing the not migrated games after 15.12, after that we should probably send bugs about the deprecation of libkdegames-kde4.

Happy hacking,
--
"La duración de un minuto depende de que lado del baño estés."
-- Ley de la Relatividad (Burke)