Re: Processed: tagging 788969

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 06:40:29PM +1000, Dmitry Smirnov wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Jun 2015 09:25:57 Rene Engelhard wrote:
> > Are you also taking care of the 2.8.5 upload until 2.9.5 is ready?
>
> No, I'm still not feeling confident for upload. In the following weeks I'll be
> working on 2.9.5 and hopefully it will be ready soon enough... Anyway 2.8.5

"in the following weeks" is too late, unfortunately.

The transition starts when LO/evolution-data-server migrated. As said in
the transition bug :)
So if I count right and e-d-s migrated without issues Friday or Saturday.

'll upload anything affected except calligra
(unless I have the permission to NMU (right away) or there's no actionand I have to NMU...)

> needs some work due to non-free files in the orig tar... :(

maybe, but that can be fixed later on, too..

Regards,

Rene