Re: Processed: tagging 788969

Hi Rene,

Thank you for providing information regarding libwps transition.

On Wed, 17 Jun 2015 09:25:57 Rene Engelhard wrote:
> Are you also taking care of the 2.8.5 upload until 2.9.5 is ready?

No, I'm still not feeling confident for upload. In the following weeks I'll be
working on 2.9.5 and hopefully it will be ready soon enough... Anyway 2.8.5
needs some work due to non-free files in the orig tar... :(

--
Cheers,
 Dmitry Smirnov.

---

We occasionally stumble over the truth but most of us pick ourselves up
and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
        -- Winston Churchill