Re: simon's patches

¡Hola Mario!

El 2014-08-27 a las 15:22 +0200, Mario Fux escribió:
> What's the status of packaging Simon. I put some time aside to help/try to
> package Simon in the next days.

The simon git repository [1] contains the latest efforts, it needs some love
and test to make it a useful package. As far as I remember one important point
was to sort the the additional kcm modules in subcategories (or in a split
source package)

[1]: http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-kde/kde-extras/simon.git/

Happy hacking,
--
"If you can't write it down in English, you can't code it." -- Peter Halpern
Saludos /\/\ /\ >< `/