Why are some 4.13 packages uploaded to unstable and others to experimental?

Hi!

I've seen quite a number of msgs about 4.13 package being uploaded to the
Debian archives (thanks!) in the last couple of days.
But I also noticed that some are uploaded to unstable, while others are
uploaded to experimental. Why is that?
For example baloo is uploaded to experimental, while kde-runtime is uploaded
to unstable (and most/all kdepim packages to experimental).

Cheers,
  Diederik
--
GPG: 0x138E41915C7EFED6