Re: Reply for Call for help from KDE Team

Hi all ,

//, I would say that cleaning some
old bugs would help us. That means checking bugs that have no activity for
quite some time (let's say 6 months), verify that the bug is still there and
close it otherwise. In any case, add a new entry in the bug log saying what
you found.//

I have not done this before . So , I decided to wait for few days and observe the happenings and thought that I could figure out what is to be done . Daily I see some 10-12 bug tracking mails .Apart from that , I have not been able to trace out whats happening .

If there is any documentation on what is to be read , I will read it and start checking the bugs .

-Sibi

On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 8:37 PM, Maximiliano Curia <maxy@gnuservers.com.ar> wrote:
¡Hola sibi!

El 2014-05-02 a las 18:39 +0530, sibi kanagaraj escribió:
> I saw a mail in mailing list , on call fro help from the KDE team .

> I would like to know if I could be of any help .

Assigning tasks is way too hard, it's easier for us if you tell us which of
the tasks listed in the call for help [1] interest you and how can we help you
with it.

If you still prefer to have a task assigned, I would say that cleaning some
old bugs would help us. That means checking bugs that have no activity for
quite some time (let's say 6 months), verify that the bug is still there and
close it otherwise. In any case, add a new entry in the bug log saying what
you found.

[1]: https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2014/05/msg00008.html

Have fun,
--
"UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to
understand the simplicity."