Re: nuvola-icon-theme and official nuvola-1.0 differ a lot

> The nuvola-icon-theme package that we maintain is part of
> kdeartwork, which can be found:
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdeartwork/
> The tree structure should be compatible with qt's QIcon:fromTheme,
> no idea how you do that with wxpython.

The tree structure is the same than the one in the official Nuvola zip
archive. My concern is that
* most files from the official Nuvola are missing in the KDE package. *
There may be a good reason, but the README file should not state that
you are shipping version 1.0 from 15 october 2004 because you're not.

Of course, I am interested in a solution allowing me to Depend on your
packaged version instead of carrying my own copy.

Thanks.
* please CC me as I am not on the list. *