Re: nuvola-icon-theme and official nuvola-1.0 differ a lot

Nicolas Boulenguez <nicolas@debian.org> wrote:
> The upstream source for the "taskcoach" package embeds nuvola.zip,
> downloaded from [1]. I would like to depend on the "nuvola-icon-theme"
> package instead.  It fails because nuvola-icon-theme provides a very
> different selection of icons than [1], although both contain the same
> readme.txt:

> Date:           15 october 2004
> Version:        1.0

> If you have any hints about this, please mail me as I am not on the
> list. Thanks.

> [1] http://www.icon-king.com/files/nuvola-1.0.tar.gz

The nuvola-icon-theme package that we maintain is part of kdeartwork, which
can be found: http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdeartwork/

The tree structure should be compatible with qt's QIcon:fromTheme, no idea how
you do that with wxpython.

Happy hacking,
--
Saludos,