Re: [Fwd: About gpgme1.0 (1.4.1-0.1) and libpth-dev]

¡Hola Daniel!

El Tuesday, May 28, 2013 a las 08:06 escribiste:

> The build-time dependency on libpth-dev has been dropped in upstream

> release 1.3.2. Check out the NEWS file.

Ok, great.

> Do the mentioned packages really depend on libgpgme-pth.so or do they just

> need a binNMU? I'll investigate further in the evening.

I think a binNMU would be enough, but I've only checked the amd64 binaries that depend on libgpgme++.

--

"Any change looks terrible at first." -- Principle of Design Inertia

Saludos /\/\ /\ >< `/