Re: Building Qt 5.1 packages

On Sun 05 May 2013 05:15:59 Frans van Berckel escribió:
[snip]
> What's would be the smartest way to auto regenerate the ... files.

Hi Frans!

Please take a look at <http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMentorsFaq>
and to <http://www.debian.org/doc/maint-guide/>

If you are just starting to package, Qt4 it's definetely not the best place to
start :-/

By the way for Qt/KDE releated questions, please use
debian-kde@lists.debian.org next time. Thanks!

Kinds regards, Lisandro.

--
Why should I care about my chatter from yesterday?
Nothing prevents me from becoming wiser.

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/