Building Qt 5.1 packages

Today I am creating packages for qtbase-opensource-src 5.1 and it almost
wend well at ones. Did checkout qtbase git & took the Debian git
directory.

The tweaks I've got to make are:
Dropping the undef_B0.diff patch, because it's committed.

apt-get install libpulse-dev

apt-get install libgstreamer0.10-dev
It's looking for gst.h, but it's not in /usr/include/gst but in
/usr/include/gstreamer-0.10/gst. Qt5 does not compile against
libgstreamer1.

apt-get install libopenvg1-mesa-dev
Got error while configure, because two of the include lines are calling
/usr/include/vg instead of VG. The others lines are well.

apt-get install libxkbcommon-dev

It's building now. Next would be, how do I test the debuilds wend well?
Are there Unit tests I've got to run?

Thanks,

Frans van Berckel