help with lintian errors

Hi,

Can one of the people on this list help?

I am trying to package appmenu-qt. At the moment, I am getting the
follwoing error:

E: appmenu-qt: pkg-has-shlibs-control-file-but-no-actual-shared-libs
W: appmenu-qt: postinst-has-useless-call-to-ldconfig
W: appmenu-qt: postrm-has-useless-call-to-ldconfig

I do not have any control file, so I'm confused where it is coming from.
I also extracted the built package and did notice that it had a postinst
and postrm script, which I do not have under my packaging folder.

Any ideas?

Ritesh