Re: [RFR] templates://phonon/{phonon-backend-null.templates}

Quoting Modestas Vainius (modax@debian.org):

> I disagree. Warning is not an error by definition. It is not wrong to have
> phonon-backend-null installed if you know what you are doing and you are doing
> this intentionally. As I made some changes to prefer phonon-backend-null
> whenever libphonon-dev is installed (for buildds), I added this warning to
> avoid *accidental* installations of this package on the user systems.

This is a grey area. "error" datatype has the advantage of being
displayed differently than "simple" notes (which users often tend to
skip too quickly).

But, anyway, I won't fight that much on this..:-)