installing GTK-QT-Engine with KDE default installation

Hi Debian/KDE maintainers,

when a machine is installed with Debian squeeze netinst cd with KDE as
"alternative desktop environment", there are 2 packages missing which allow
the GTK based apps to be shown in KDE style.

The necessary package would be "gtk-qt-engine" and "gtk2-engines-qtcurve".

When I install these 2 packages manually, the following additional packages
are installed:

kde-config-gtk-style

As soon as these 3 packages are installed, the look of the GTK based apps can
be configured in the KDE system settings. I would propose to preconfigure these
settings in that way that GTK apps use KDE qtcurve style + KDE fonts.

Kind regards,

Klaus