issue with device notifier in kde4.4.3 (only in panel)

Hello, I have this problem since you uploaded kde4.4 in qt-experimental-snapshots repository, but i wasn't sure if it was only a trouble with my system.
I cannot unmount usb disks with the device notifier in the panel, because even the font size it is too big or it doesn't resize properly.

When this plasmoid is in the desktop, although it is smaller than the text to show, The text stands out together with the button to unmount the device, but when it is on the panel this does not happen, making imposible to unmount it.

I haven't found anything similar happening to anybody, but i think that there is not happening because of my configuration, y have purged and reinstaled kde and remove ~/.kde, tried to change fonts size (it seems that cannot change plasmoids font size) and i haven't changed the theme of kde.

because i am not sure if can explain myself good enough i have taken two snapshots to explain the problem and published in esdebian.org

It is in spanish but  the explanation is the same, just if some of you want to see the pictures:

http://www.esdebian.org/foro/41145/notificador-dispositivos-kde44-demasiado-pequeno

I am thinking that maybe is because the translation to spanish needs more space that the original text english, but i am just guessing.

what should i have to do? report it as a bug? or request to kde developers as feature to avoid the text to stands out the plasmoid?

Thanks a lot for your time.

Regards Iker