Re: Comments regarding qt-sdk_1_amd64.changes

Hi,

> I have two questions regarding this package:
> * Your package depends on libqt4-phonon-dev however I couldn't find it.

We dropped phonon development package from Qt (in experimental atm) and
ship libphonon-dev instead. It will be fixed in next upload.

> * This is a empty meta package; wouldn't it be possible to build it from an
>  existing qt package?

Already answered on irc, unfortunately no. I don't want to rebuild Qt
only for a convenient meta package.
We do similar packages for KDE meta packages.

Cheers,

Fathi