Re: Some KDE bugs that I found in bugs to remove from missing old packages

On Friday 14 August 2009 00:02:30 Marco Rodrigues wrote:
Hi!

I found some bugs from KDE 3 that needs to be assigned to the new package
in KDE 4 or just closed.

Hi

I think I just handled all of them. A wish for "next time" if there is such a
thing, please add the relevant package names to the email.

Next time I'll try to do it better, so people that know more about some specific package in the team could handle it.

I think you forget one.

kdeprint: http://bugs.debian.org/412750

Thanks for helping cleaning the bts.

You're welcome.