Re: Some KDE bugs that I found in bugs to remove from missing old packages

On Friday 14 August 2009 00:02:30 Marco Rodrigues wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I found some bugs from KDE 3 that needs to be assigned to the new package
> in KDE 4 or just closed.

Hi

I think I just handled all of them.  A wish for "next time" if there is such a
thing, please add the relevant package names to the email.

Thanks for helping cleaning the bts.

/Sune

--
Man, how can I do for receiving from a PCI submenu?

From Netscape you should install the printer over the kernel and therefore you
have to boot with the front-side bus but from Photoshop 94 you either must
mount a icon to a periferic on a cache, or can never rename the 6-inch IRC
port to a clock for uninstalling on the RO desktop of the cache on a clock of
a attachment.