Re: Qt without -fvisibility=hidden [SOLVED]

Modestas Vainius schrieb:
>> When I'm trying to compile a KDE4 application on the i386 machine I get:
>>   Qt compiled without support for -fvisibility=hidden.  This will break
>>   plugins and linking of some applications.  Please fix your Qt
>> installation.
>
> Qt is built with -fvisibility=hidden on all Debian arches. There is something
> else wrong on your system.

I found the problem. The build directory was mounted with the noexec
flag. The build system created a program for the -fvisibility flag and
run it. Based on the result it stopped configuring. Instead of the
intended return code of the program -126, premission denied was the
result....

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,
Martin