Heads-up: new upstream libgadu version

Hello,

I've just uploaded libgadu 1:1.9.0~rc1+r837-1 to experimental. I still
want to make some minor changes before I upload to sid (possibly it will
be rc2 or 1.90 release by then), but now would be a good moment to test
it and let me know if you (libgadu's reverese-dep maintainers) have any
problems with this version. I don't expect any problems, but there have
been two important changes:
 - ability to dynamically choose resolver mechanism at runtime
 - upstream started using libtool's -export-symbols - the list has ben
   carefully reviewed, but better to be safe than sorry

Please also let me know if this upload would interfere with any
transitions.

--
Marcin Owsiany <porridge@debian.org>             http://marcin.owsiany.pl/
GnuPG: 1024D/60F41216  FE67 DA2D 0ACA FC5E 3F75  D6F6 3A0D 8AA0 60F4 1216