Re: Fwd: Advice for preparing packaging of KIO module

Le Tuesday 09 December 2008 16:59:27 Kartik Mistry, vous avez écrit :
> Can you please suggest me right way to package KIO slave module for
> recoll? Please look at details in upstream's email

Hello

The KIO being in the recoll source package is no big deal. You can split the
source package in several packages, with kio-recoll depending in kdelibs5
and not the rest.

You can join #debian-qt-kde on irc.debian.org to discuss it in detail.

--
Xavier Vello