Your message dated Fri, 18 Jul 2008 01:00:17 +0200 with message-id <200807180100.18155.Sune@vuorela.dk> and subject line Fwd: Please don't use package not available on all archs as first alternative has caused the Debian Bug report #473185, regarding Please don't use package not available on all archs as first alternative to be marked as done. This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with. If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith. (NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact email@example.com immediately.) -- 473185: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=473185 Debian Bug Tracking System Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with problems
--- Begin Message ---
- To: Debian Bug Tracking System <email@example.com>
- Subject: Please don't use package not available on all archs as first alternative
- From: Frank Lichtenheld <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 03:53:04 +0100
- Message-id: <email@example.com>Package: libqt4-sql Version: 4.3.4-2 Severity: wishlist libqt4-sql currently depends on "libqt4-sql-ibase | libqt4-sql-mysql | libqt4-sql-odbc | libqt4-sql-psql | libqt4-sql-sqlite | libqt4-sql-sqlite2" I would suggest reordering that so that a package that is available on all architectures is listed first (libqt4-sql-ibase is only available on a few architectures). This would make it easier for very dumb dependency resolvers (like the one in sbuild for example) to handle this. This is at least a problem with the build-dependency resolver of the experimental buildds since that does a full recursion in the build-dependency tree to search for dependencies from experimental. See e.g. this build log: http://experimental.debian.net/fetch.php?pkg=qimageblitz&arch=hppa&ver=1%3A0.0.4-2&stamp=1206756538&file=log&as=raw Gruesse, Frank Lichtenheld -- System Information: Debian Release: lenny/sid APT prefers unstable APT policy: (900, 'unstable'), (900, 'testing'), (1, 'experimental') Architecture: i386 (i686) Kernel: Linux 2.6.25-rc7-686 (SMP w/2 CPU cores) Locale: LANG=de_DE.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=de_DE.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8) Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash Versions of packages libqt4-sql depends on: ii libc6 2.7-9 GNU C Library: Shared libraries ii libmysqlclient15off 5.0.51a-3 MySQL database client library ii libpq5 8.3.1-1 PostgreSQL C client library ii libqt4-core 4.3.4-2 Qt 4 core non-GUI functionality ru ii libsqlite0 2.8.17-4 SQLite shared library ii libsqlite3-0 3.5.7-1 SQLite 3 shared library ii libstdc++6 4.3.0-2 The GNU Standard C++ Library v3 libqt4-sql recommends no packages. -- no debconf information
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Fwd: Please don't use package not available on all archs as first alternative
- From: Sune Vuorela <Sune@vuorela.dk>
- Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 01:00:17 +0200
- Message-id: <200807180100.18155.Sune@vuorela.dk>Version: 4.4~rc1-3 Now tries to send to the -done address ... ---------- Forwarded Message ---------- Subject: Please don't use package not available on all archs as first alternative Date: Tuesday 15 April 2008 From: Sune Vuorela <email@example.com> To: firstname.lastname@example.org Version: 4.4~rc1-3 Fixed now. /Sune -- Man, how to mount the RO computer from the folder menu inside Office XP? First of all you neither should disable a code, nor have to receive the AT provider to a icon over the virus and from the tools within Word 9000 you must log from the head to click a pointer of the forward over a DirectGL monitor over the microprocessor. ------------------------------------------------------- -- Do you know how could I insert the port? From MS-DOS you should link a digital display of a operating system for digiting from the GPU.
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
--- End Message ---