Re: BUG in ark and / or tar

Dear Customer,

Uwe Bugla <uwe.bugla@gmx.de> writes:
> And me I care a goddamn shit whether the maintainer of ark or the maintainer
> of tar is responsible - I JUST WANT THIS SHIT TO BE FIXED - IS THAT CLEAR
> NOW, BDALE???

Sorry for the inconvenience. We at Debian strive to satisfy all wishes
of our users. It seems someone made a mistake when processing your
request, as we can't find your billing information anymore. Please send
us your credit card details, so that we can start working on your
problem. To accommodate for the delay, we will knock off 25% of our
usual rates, so you will only need to pay 375 USD per hour for our
services.

Sorry again,
Marc
--
Please note: This mail is not serious. Please do not send credit card
details, but stop annyoing developers providing a service for