Re: qtpfsgui for Debian

On Tuesday 30 October 2007, Joey Schulze wrote:
> For a friend I've just installed qtpfsgui on etch and wonder if there are
> plans to include this package in sid->lenny already?

Hi!

We have currently no plans to package it, so you are most welcome to package
it if you feel it should be in debian.

Please CC. the list with your ITP if you end up packaging it.

Any questions is of course welcome.

/Sune
 - on behalf of Qt/KDE team
--
How to cancel the utility of a hard disk on a server?

You should load a hardware over the front-side bus for getting access over a
virus.