Re: Problems with CMake and KDE3_LIB_DIR?

On Friday 13 April 2007, Bastian Venthur wrote:
> before I report a bug I'd like to hear your opinion. Maybe some of your
> packages use CMake and KDE3_LIB_DIR too.

The official kde packages does not use cmake yet. I think some of the packages
in kde-extras does, though. I don't know if they are subscribed here, but you
could try to contact them at pkg-kde-extras@lists.alioth.do

> BTW: Is it safe to assume $KDE3_LIB_DIR is /usr/lib on all archs?

afaik, yes.

/Suneå
--
I'm not able to configure a mother board from Word NT and from the panel menu
inside Flash MX, how does it work?

You must explore with a mail for digiting from a gadget.