Problems with CMake and KDE3_LIB_DIR?

Hi KDE staff,

with my package gtk-qt-engine I stumbled upon a bug, where CMake returns

/usr/lib64 for $KDE3_LIB_DIR

and

/usr/lib for $GTK_LIB_DIR

on AMD64.

resulting in a package where some libs are located in /usr/lib and some
in /usr/lib64.

I think, CMake is wrong when translating KDE3_LIB_DIR to /usr/lib64, but
before I report a bug I'd like to hear your opinion. Maybe some of your
packages use CMake and KDE3_LIB_DIR too.

BTW: Is it safe to assume $KDE3_LIB_DIR is /usr/lib on all archs?

Cheers,

Bastian

--
Bastian Venthur                                      http://venthur.de
Debian Developer                                 venthur at debian org