Re: koffice-i18n-he

Hi Baruch,

On Fri, Nov 03, 2006 at 01:21:52PM +0200, Baruch Even wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've noticed that the koffice-i18n-he package is gone and was wondering
> why. There is no mention for this change in the changelog of
> koffice-l10n (the source package).

This is because upstream has not relased the hebrew translation with the
latest koffice version (1.6). [1]
I do not know the exactly reason of this, but not all the languages are always
released with every new version. I guess this is because the languages need
a percentage of translation done, and when the translation is below this
percentage is not released.
Maybe you could ask for more info to the KDE hebrew translation team. [1]

[1] ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/stable/koffice-1.6.0/src/koffice-l10n
[2] http://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=he

Ana