howto pack kdm-themes

Hi qt-kde-devs,

I've packed[1] the kdm-theme-krystal[2] theme for kdm. It was rejected by
ftp-master for the following reason:

cite:
---
Hi Maintainer,

while looking at your package in NEW i decided to reject it.

Please contact debian-qt-kde@lists.debian.org for information how
to proceed with your package, that kde-maint-group is working on
a package infrastructure for such theme packages, as for example
these kdm-themes contain multiple files that are shared between all
packages, which can be avoided.
---

could you please give me a hint, what's wrong with the package or sponsor
the upload (with a hint, that this package is approved by qt-kde-dev) if it
is OK?

Kind regards

Bastian

[1] http://venthur.de/debian/krystal/