Re: Bug #285670, working on that one

Hi,

Well i tried to debug it and i think i know where it goes wrong but i
don't know where to start to edit. I'm not that familiar with KDE code.

The function Catalog::updatedHeader in kbabel/common/catalog.cpp is
causing the trouble.

Maybe someone needs to look into it who is more familiar with this part.

Matthijs Mohlmann