Re: kde 3.3.x

Alle 14:14, sabato 11 dicembre 2004, Adeodato Simó ha scritto:
> * Benoit Mortier [Sat, 11 Dec 2004 12:43:04 +0100]:
> > ok, what do we need to help you ? if a understand well, just install a
> > new sarge machine and install the kde 3.3 libs as soon as they appear
> > and test the programs ?
>
>   ideally, "as soon as they appear" ==> "now". that is, install a sarge
>   machine, install kde 3.3 on it (though it is not in sarge still), and
>   test the aplications there.
>
>   we don't expect anything to break, but if it does, better knowing
>   *before* the transition happens, right?
>
> --
> Adeodato Simó
>     EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621
>
> A lie can go round the world before the truth has got its boots on.
>                 -- Terry Pratchett

I've been running kde 3.3 on two different Sarge machines for about a month
with no problems at all. I don't have everything installed, however, since
kde is huge and I don't need all of it (particularly, I don't have kdeedu
or kdetoys installed). Is there any specific program you want me to test in
detail?

--
ciao

Mario

PGP fingerprint: 1060 FE47 C00C 219E 76AB 6ADE 7A85 326A 3791 88DE