Hi, Dominique Devriese wrote: > I'm pretty sure the maintainer is aware of the problem and the fix,I figure that much too. My suggestion was aimed at those users filing more and more reports about the same problem. That's why I merged the first couple of bugs I came across.
> but that he is only waiting until the KDE 3.3 release to upload a > fixed version. This allows him to combine the two uploads, and > prevents killing the buildd's with many resource-intensive kde* > uploads.My machine spent a long time compiling only the kdelibs4. I can well imagine how the buildds are impacted by too frequent kde* uploads. Is there a schedule for a kde 3.3 release?
brgds Kevin -- http://counter.li.org/cgi-bin/runscript/display-person.cgi?user=214656 http://wwwkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x7A56501D ICQ # 75570407
Description: OpenPGP digital signature