Re: KDE 3.1.5 Status Update - 20040201

Btw, I think it would be more usefull, if this would be in (rough) depency
order instead of alphabetical.

On Sunday 01 February 2004 10:06, Chris Cheney wrote:
> A few of the packages finally got reset to Needs-Build but there are
> still many more that need to be reset...

The buildd infa appears been somewhat flaky during the auric -> newraff
transition.

> qt-x11-free 3.2.3-2
> -----------
> arm	- Building (Jan 23) - appears done but the admin never uploaded
> mipsel	- Needs-Build (Jan 22)

This is the biggest showstopper NOW. Has anyone nagged the arm/mipsel admins
on these?

> kdebase 3.1.5-2
> -------

waits also for the alsa-lib/jack-audio-kit. no RC bugs thou, just a lot
of stuff to buildds to churn.

> kdemultimedia 3.1.5-1
> arm	- failed - needs retry (possibly with longer timeout) (Jan 15)

This looks more like the buildd admin canceling the build (probably
realized it was using a broken g++). unfortunatly an arm compile *now*
would result kdemm to wait for alsa-lib...