Re: KDE 3.1.5 Status Update - 20040129

Chris Cheney wrote:
>And at the current rate that the buildds are retrying
>KDE 3.1.5 it will be months before it goes into sarge as well.
The undeniable fact that other parts of the project are making it harder for
sarge to be release-ready is no reason for you to make it harder for sarge to
be release-ready.

If KDE was actually ready to go into sarge except for buildds (which it
isn't), I would happily and loudly nag the buildd maintainers on the grounds
that they were the last people holding up an important release goal.  I don't
feel I can legitimately do that yet.  :-(