Re: KDE 3.1.5 Status Update - 20040119

On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 01:23:38PM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:

> Actually, Ingo Juergensmann is just the local admin of arrakis. He
> doesn't help because he's not a DD, that's all.

That's why you was supposed to do the buildd stuff. I think we're forming a
nice couple in that way... ;))

> This is my fault; I thought it had built on quickstep, but I seem to
> have messed up things. For that reason, it's not in dep-ret or
> needs-build ATM (where it should've been). I sent Goswin (see below) a
> mail, clearing that up.

It would also help when Goswin would have access to w-b. He could do the
minor buildd stuff and let a DD sign the successful builds. *sigh*

> [1] due to the fact that we don't have enough autobuilders ATM. There
> are more being set up though, so it's being handled.

Note to all, why don't already know it:
When Goswin would have access to w-b, there would his two 060s and 3, maybe
4 more 060 buildds added in the next few days or weeks until mid of
February.
I don't know how many of them will become public machines, but usually
accounts are available on request on most of them.

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/