Re: (forw) kde-common/admin

> CVS commit by coolo:
>
> Ralf says Debian packagers want to build without final for the time beeing

Well, s/Debian packagers/Ralf/. ;-)

Anyway, I'll just pop them back into my debian/rules when we come to the
pont of packaging HEAD for debian.  I don't like the idea of building
with --enable-final on my (slow) system and then without --enable-final for
everyone else (including buildds, etc).  And of course where there are
compile errors I'll fix the sources as I've been happily doing to date,
or where it's not a simple fix (e.g., in parts of kommander where
"slots" is used as variables throughout some files) I'll add
KDE_OPTIONS=nofinal to the appropriate Makefile.ams, which other users
trying to use --enable-final will find necessary anyway.

Ben. :)