Re: about shell scripts having X>&Y in place of X&>Y

But another difficult point concerns the set of upstream files (as
well as the set of Debian packaging files) to detect the files to send
to the shellcheck.
It could also be in a documentation file, a make file, a .spec file
etc. I am facing a lot of cases in this quest.
Is shellcheck able to handle some of those?
But it sure would be a good thing.