shutdown of lintian.debian.org?

> > > I think we should very much not keep it stale, it's been that way way
> > > too long already.  I'd lean towards shutting it down but a redirect
> > > would also be OK IMO.
> >
> > I started a wiki page to document how to transition from lintian.d.o to
> > the UDD implementation. That could be useful if you turn lintian.d.o
> > into a static page saying it has been shutdown, and want to point
> > somewhere to help people transition.
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/UltimateDebianDatabase/ReplacingLintianDebianOrg

Hi DSA,

So,
- lintian.debian.org has now been providing stale data for almost a year
- the replacement running on top of UDD has been working fine since
  July, and is already used by at least tracker.d.o and
  qa.d.o/developer.php
- nobody has objected shutting down lintian.debian.org

How can we move forward with the shutdown of lintian.debian.org?

Lucas