Re: Thoughts on trying to remove old and unused lintian tags?

On 2022-12-01 22 h 23, Russ Allbery wrote:
I highly recommend subscribing to debian-lint-maint if you're interested
in doing work on Lintian or even just want to follow its development.

https://lists.debian.org/debian-lint-maint/

Copying this message there, since that's the right place for the
discussion, I think.

Ah, thanks a lot, I didn't know there was a dedicated lintian mailing list...

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Louis-Philippe Véronneau