Re: Merging some Lintian MRs

On 2022-11-26 13 h 40, Boyuan Yang wrote:
Hi,

在 2022-11-25星期五的 21:06 -0500,Louis-Philippe Véronneau写道:
Hello!

I'm reaching out here, since I currently have 4 MRs [1] opened against
Lintian, 3 of them where the the testsuite on Salsa passed and the last
one where it passed locally and is currently busy running.

They are all 3+ months old and if someone could have a look at them, I
would be very grateful, as it would motivate me to start doing work on
Lintian again :)

Cheers,

[1]:
https://salsa.debian.org/lintian/lintian/-/merge_requests?scope=all&state=opened&author_username=pollo

Just in case you are not aware, please read the "lintian" part at
https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2022/11/msg00001.html .

Yeah, I did see it, but sadly, my Perl-foo is very, very basic and I don't feel like I'm currently the right person to merge and tag releases...

I'll be happy to continue sending patches to fix issues and add new tags when needed though!

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Louis-Philippe Véronneau