Re: Merging some Lintian MRs

On 2022-11-26 22 h 53, Russ Allbery wrote:
(Adding lintian-maint@debian.org, which is the better address to use to
reach the Lintian maintainers.)

Louis-Philippe Véronneau <pollo@debian.org> writes:

I'm reaching out here, since I currently have 4 MRs [1] opened against
Lintian, 3 of them where the the testsuite on Salsa passed and the last
one where it passed locally and is currently busy running.

They are all 3+ months old and if someone could have a look at them, I
would be very grateful, as it would motivate me to start doing work on
Lintian again :)

Thanks for the MRs!  I don't know what I'm doing, since it's been years
since I've worked on Lintian, but some of those MRs looked pretty obvious,
so I'm merging the ones where I'm reasonably sure that I won't break
anything.  Someone can always revert if I make a mistake.  :)

Thanks for merging them, it makes me happy to see my TODO being cleared :)

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Louis-Philippe Véronneau