Re: What's going on with phoronix-test-suite?

On Sun, Aug 5, 2018 at 10:24 AM, Zebulon McCorkle
<zebmccorkle@asymptote.club> wrote:
> phoronix-test-suite seems to be in an interesting situation: I can't
> find _any_ WNPP bugs wrt it, whether it be ITP, orphan, etc. It doesn't
> seem to have been updated since wheezy. How would I go about adopting
> it, seeing as it seems orphaned, is "maintained" by QA, but doesn't
> actually seem to have record of being orphaned or even packaged in the
> first place? (at least as far as I can tell)

Looks like it was removed in 2016:

https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/phoronix-test-suite
https://tracker.debian.org/news/820761/removed-521-1-from-unstable/
https://bugs.debian.org/846105

Please refer to the docs about reintroducing packages:

https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/pkgs.html#reintroducing-pkgs

--
bye,
pabs