What's going on with phoronix-test-suite?

phoronix-test-suite seems to be in an interesting situation: I can't
find _any_ WNPP bugs wrt it, whether it be ITP, orphan, etc. It doesn't
seem to have been updated since wheezy. How would I go about adopting
it, seeing as it seems orphaned, is "maintained" by QA, but doesn't
actually seem to have record of being orphaned or even packaged in the
first place? (at least as far as I can tell)

Thanks,
--
Zebulon McCorkle
zebmccorkle@asymptote.club | https://keybase.io/zebMcCorkle