GSOC: Distro Tracker

Hi everyone,

My name is Arthur and fortunately I was chosen as the student who
will do the project to migrate the PET features to the Distro Tracker.

At this moment, I am organizing my master's research so that I can
devote myself intensely to the project during the SoC. However, I've
already discussed some ideas with my mentor (Lucas Kanashiro)
about the first steps, but we have to refine them and collect
feedback from the community.

We will probably start by importing the data from SALSA to the Distro
Tracker. Then we'll be putting the the teams' and package overview pages which, by the way, have already made a lot of progress thanks to Chirath's effort in  mockup designs.

I would like to thank Lucas Kanashiro and Raphael Hertzog for
mentoring and revising my Merge Request so far.

I'm really excited for SoC and I hope to make good contributions =)

--
Arthur de Moura Del Esposte
Software Engineer