Re: on diverging memberships between alioth/salsa and unix group

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 03:54:27PM +0100, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:

> As a data point, I also added Andreas to the qa group (as Developer) after
> he asked in private mail and I didn't check debian-qa@ ;)

I admit I have read QA later than your mail and just thought it might be
a sensible input to mention the feature I assumed missing in the Salsa
group here.

> I have no opinion on whether we should add people to projects or to the
> qa group.

The fact that I read QA not very regularly and that in most cases I do
commits for UDD anyway.  So it would reflect reality if you give me only
permission to this specific project.  However, I do not think I'll
misuse my general permissions. ;-)

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--