Re: recutils is marked for autoremoval from testing

> I'm afraid I'm going to ask for a bunch of things :)

No need to be afraid - it's done :-)

On 02/24/2018 05:29 PM, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
On Sat, Feb 24, 2018 at 03:26:43PM +0100, Sven Wick wrote:
Would you sponsor this precious little package?
I'm afraid I'm going to ask for a bunch of things :)

https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/recutils/recutils_1.7-2.dsc
* compat level 9 (which you already use) doesn't need explicit export of
   build flags
* please bump to at least compat level 10 so you can rid of some more
   things (read debhelper(7) to discover what)
* you seem to be doing some lintian-drived packaging there, but please
   bump std-ver as well (after appropriately reading the upgrade
   checklist)
* please rename d/docs to a name that is clear what it's doing (I'm
   positive you don't even realize what's is instaling *where*)
* you have an upstream signing key, but it seem to have never been
   uploaded, please upload it to mentors (you need to build with -sa)

Also,
I: librec-dev: extended-description-is-probably-too-short
I: librec1: extended-description-is-probably-too-short
I: recutils: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/csv2rec ommited omitted
I: recutils: spelling-error-in-manpage usr/share/man/man1/csv2rec.1.gz ommited omitted
I: recutils source: quilt-patch-missing-description fix-includes.diff