Re: recutils is marked for autoremoval from testing

Hi guys,

I got this mail that the package "recutils"
is marked for autoremoval but I don't understand why.

https://packages.debian.org/recutils

It Build-Depends on "mdbtools-dev" but I don't see
the connection to "mdbtools-gmdb" or "libgnomeui"

There were never any GUI apps or libraries installed with recutils