Re: upgrading quantz.d.o (qa) to stretch

On 27/10/17 at 15:13 +0200, Julien Cristau wrote:
> [Bcc: qa-core group members]
>
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to upgrade quantz.debian.org to stretch in the near future.
> Are there any known blockers from the qa side?  Barring any blockers I
> am planning on proceeding with the upgrade some time early next week.
> Let me know if you would prefer to coordinate a date/time (and include
> your preferred times).

Hi,

At DebConf, I expressed the opinion that it would be better NOT to
upgrade it to stretch, but rather to finish identifying services that
should be split away to seperate hosts, and to end that process by
shutting down qa.debian.org.

I still think that this is the best plan, or else, we are going to
continue to maintain the qa svn for the next two years.

Lucas