Re: Reminder: Debian Jenkins IRC meeting @ 23.08.2017 18:00 (UTC)

On 22/08/17 00:46, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 6:00 PM, Tomasz Nitecki wrote:
>
>> This is a friendly reminder that a monthly Debian QA Team Meeting will
>> take place at #debian-qa on irc.oftc.net on 23.08.2017 18:00 (UTC) (Yup,
>> that's the customary 4th Wednesday of the current month).
>
> Local times and an ISO date can be found with this command:
>
> date -d 'TZ="UTC" 2017-08-23 18:00'

That is very handy - thanks (I do believe the you have also mentioned it
before one of our irc meetings) :)

>> Logs from older meetings can be found at [1].
>> [1] https://anonscm.debian.org/git/qa/jenkins.debian.net.git/tree/TODO
>
> That points at the Jenkins repo, is this a general QA meeting or a Jenkins one?

It is mostly a Jenkins meeting - sorry for the confusion, I'll make it
clear the next time. This meetings are supposed to happen monthly,
however sometimes people forget about them, so I've decided to send a
reminder this (and possibly next) time.

Regards,
T.