Re: How long does it take until DNS for .debian.net is reset (Was: Fwd: DDTSS down)

Hi Simon,

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 06:04:22PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 5:46 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
>
> > As you can read below I have done
> >
> >    echo "ddtp   in  a  117.121.245.169" | gpg --clearsign | mail changes@db.debian.org
>
> This domain is registered to Simon Paillard, you will need to get him
> to update it.

Could you please issue

   echo "ddtp   in  a  117.121.245.169" | gpg --clearsign | mail changes@db.debian.org

as soon as possible to let this host work again?  It was moved by
GPLhost and needs to be an update of the DNS record.

I have no idea why I can't do this since I found the following mail in
my outbox:

Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org> (2014-01-06) (inbox)